Misen Chef's KnifePublished: March 05, 2019
- Double bevel design
- High carbon Japanese stainless steel construction
- Plastic composite handle
- 8.2-inch blade
- 8.3 oz
- Great value
- Precise cuts
- Can handle heavy-duty tasks
- Great for chopping herbs
- Comfortable grip
- Streamlined design
- Doesn’t stay sharp for too long
- Some reports that steel quality isn’t as high as Misen claims
Who It’s For…
Those looking for a hybrid of Japanese and Western knife styles that won’t break the bank.
Who It’s Not For…
Professional chefs or at-home cooks who want a knife that is optimized for finer tasks, like deboning chicken and slicing vegetables into thin strips.
Why We Picked It:
- It is hard and durable, yet delicate enough to make precise incisions.
- The thin design allows for a comfortable grip.