Chefman 5 Quart Slow Cooker with Natural Stoneware InsertPublished: March 29, 2019
- Three settings—high, warm, and low—controlled via manual dial
- 5 Qt. capacity
- Removable glass lid
- Removable non-stick, coating-free stoneware insert
- 12.9 Lb
- 15” L x 10.5” W x 7” H
- Easy to clean
- Chemical-free material
- Straightforward to operate
- Secure lid
- Even heat distribution
- No programmable options
- No light indicating the device is on
- No timer
- Outside gets very hot
- Reports of stoneware insert cracking
Who It’s For…
Those looking for a no-frills, low budget slow cooker.
Who It’s Not For…
Those who want a feature-loaded slow cooker with a variety of modes and temperature options.
Why We Picked It:
- This model performs well across a variety of braising and simmering recipes and will satisfy most cooks.
- It evenly cooks meat to a tender finish.
- The stoneware is extremely versatile, able to operate in the oven or on the stovetop.
- This product is certified by the Paleo Foundation, meaning it is paleo-friendly.