Beats Studio 3Published: January 11, 2019
- 22 hour battery life
- Quick charge feature
- Low power mode gives 40 hours of battery life
- Adaptive noise cancelling adjusts to environment
- Multi-function on-ear controls
- 9.17 oz
- Additional information:
- Padded zip-up case
- Siri compatibility
- Built-in microphone
- Not water-resistant
- Bluetooth and Apple W1 chip
- Multi-device compatibility with Apple devices
- Durable construction
- Comfortable, memory foam-filled ear cushions
- Long battery life
- Reliable Bluetooth connection
- Adaptive noise cancellation can be glitchy
- Sound quality over-emphasizes bass
Who It’s For…
Apple users, those who enjoy bass-heavy sound quality, and those looking for snug-fitting ear cushions.
Who It’s Not For…
Android users and those who want a lightweight, discreet-looking pair of headphones.
Why We Picked It:
- These headphones have the rich sound quality and bold aesthetic we’ve come to expect from Beats by Dre products.
- The adaptive noise cancelling technology actively responds to your environment to block out unwanted noise.
- The ear cushions fit snugly and securely without feeling too tight.