Arizer Solo IIPublished: February 26, 2019
- Three hour charge with wall charger
- Fully digital temperature control from 122° to 428° F in any increments
- Three buttons
- Dry herb vaporizer
- 0.5 Lb
- 4.5” L x 1.8” W x 1.3” H
- Additional information:
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Can also be used as an aromatherapy machine
- Up to 20 uses per charge
- Auto shut-off function prevents overheating
- Can use while charging
- Does not require frequent cleaning
- Takes 30 seconds to heat up
- Bulky design and glass mouthpiece impede portability
- Small oven capacity
- For dry herbs only
Who It’s For…
This is a great vaporizer for at-home use and for those that only want to use dry herbs.
Who It’s Not For…
Those who want an extremely portable vaporizer.
Why We Picked It:
- The two-piece design means you only need to clean the removable glass mouthpiece, while the device itself is maintenance-free.
- The product has a longer than average battery life of three hours.
- The brand’s YouTube channel and Instagram page showcase troubleshooting and product demonstrations.